Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Walking

I've been thinking about walking lately. When I was younger, I would always look at the ground while I walked everywhere. My "self-esteem" (my professors all hate that phrase) wasn't that great at the time, neither was my confidence. Then when I started working, both shot up, and one day walking across the quiet park in the morning, I decided then that I would never look at the ground again, at least for that reason.

Sometimes I do now, but the two main reasons are either the sun is right in my eyes, or I'm unhappy about something. Lately though, there's been a third cause: I'm thinking. About what? I have no idea. It's usually something random, sometimes important, sometimes not. So if you see me walking along with a concentrated look, it is genius at work! :)

On another note, I first heard Gavin Degraw's new single, "I'm in Love with a Girl" yesterday, and I LOVE IT. I seriously cannot stop watching the video. The only reason I haven't bought the single is because I'm debating buying the CD when it comes out in May. If you liked Gavin's old music, you'll probably like this.

1 comment:

Jeniakai said...

I discovered that looking at the ground makes the stuff far away get closer faster. Kind of like life...