Saturday, October 14, 2006

I love the dashing and the British


My roommate has informed me that I haven't posted in a while, so I'm going to post now. I finally got my camera cable from my sister, so I'm putting a picture of those pretty flowers that I told you about that got smashed.

Aren't they potentially so pretty??? I was so sad when they were gone. One of the things I miss most about St. Louis is driving down the back roads, looking at all the changing leaves.

I've heard that yellow roses can mean either "friendship" or "love everlasting". That's kind of a wide jump of emotions. What if you thought someone loved you, but they really only wanted friendship? You'd be heartbroken. My favorite flowers are morning glories, white roses and lilacs. I'm really sad that we left our lilac tree in Missouri behind. I think we have a small tree outside Sarah's window in Oklahoma, but I don't remember what kind it is.

Why are flowers so great? I mean, they die, so you don't get to have them very long, but that is probably why they are so precious. I honestly don't care too much about the mountains here because they're the same today, tomorrow, and five years from now. Yes in the winter they have snow on them, but that doesn't really inspire me the way a drive through a sea of orange, red, and yellow does.

Perhaps I should talk about more than flowers....Today's Favorite's section is on...hot chocolate!

I drink hot chocolate almost every day, since I love to watch the whirring of Jen's cocomotion.

My favorite is milk chocolate, but belgian dark chocolate is a close second. I also like cinnamon too. Chocolate Raspberry sounds good too, but I've never had it. I think I'll buy that next.

1 comment:

Jeniakai said...

We're like the same person. I was thinking to try rasberry next too. And I think you're wrong about the mountains. There's just something awesome about them.