Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Men are a Necessary Evil

What is it?
The feeling you get when you’re nerves are humming just being around him
A magnetic pull
A feeling of attraction
Where the future is scary
But still, still tempting
A pulse going 40 miles an hour
A heart racing
Waiting for the future
Anticipation
For without this
Where are we going?
What are we moving for?


Yes, not my greatest, I realize, but I just kind of threw it out there a few days ago and dug it out while organizing my files. Poetry is usually the way I express my emotions when I can't describe them any other way.

People think that dogs have emotions that are simple and not like humans, but I've seen quite a few humans with this expression, haven't you?

I LOVE MY DOG! I don't understand how people could prefer cats over dogs. Someone told me once that a dog is stupid and loves everyone, whereas you have to work for a cat's affection, which isn't necessarily a good thing. I think it's great that a dog can love unconditionally. Of course, it's not for nothing the water pressure people call this cute dog "The Grizzly Bear".

For reference to the title of this entry, listen to the song "Necessary Evil" by Benton Paul.

Today's favorite section:

Um...my favorite decoration!

I love picture frames! I have so many at school at the moment that I don't have room for them all! I tried putting some in front of boxes on the shelf in my closet until one fell down and bonked me on my head. I took them out after that.

My teacher said today in class, "I'm going to say a dirty word, so don't listen. MUD." I was dying laughing. The girl sitting next to me actually stopped listening to her cell phone music to look up to see what was so funny.

2 comments:

Jeniakai said...

Thats actually kind of funny about the girl and her cell phone. I don't really agree with the whole "dogs love everyone, you have to work for a cat's affection." Dogs don't love everyone (mine especially) and even if they seem to like everyone, there's always going to be a few people they hold above everyone else.

Sarah said...

haha i love that song. so funny. SO TRUE. except they aren't all evil.