Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy as a Grizzly Bear


I promise, I don't only take pictures at the zoo, but I just love animals. Despite the fact that other than for church I rarely get up before ten during the summer, I willingly got up at 7 (my alarm actually went off at 6:30 but I took that long to get out of bed) to go to the Oklahoma City zoo! It's not nearly as good as the St.Louis zoo, but as they have two snow leopard cubs on exhibit here, it was something I couldn't pass up! It was a good idea to go early, as by the time we left at 10:30, it was incredibly hot.


We also seemed to have the perfect luck to stumble onto the grizzy bear exhibit at the right time. They do these "frozen treat feedings" that are really cool!



Happy Birthday, Dad!

3 comments:

Jeniakai said...

I think we should have frozen treats next time we get together.

Amy said...

That is so awesome! I went to the Hogle Zoo (nowhere near as cool as the Minnesota Zoo), and got to see them take care of the elephants! That was cool. And Happy Birthday to your dad (and Ginny Weasley)!

kitsunekage92 said...

That bear is so cute. I want one, you should get me one.