Sunday, January 14, 2007

French Toast


I "helped" make french toast yesterday (meaning I dipped the bread in the egg stuff and flipped it over) and Sarah said I should blog on it, and I said, yes, I'll say I kinda made french toast but not really? And Kevin said that was a good idea, so here it is.


I have a confession: I've never liked french toast. It tends to slam your stomach, like hitting it with a hammer, which is why I usually don't eat breakfast foods in the morning, but this french toast was excellent.
I think it was the butter. Or the cinnamon. I don't really like eggs, though I ate scrambled eggs last night as well. I think I was in a strange food mood, considering I ate all day.
Here's what I ate yesterday:
a salami and cheese sandwich on a cinnamon rasin bagel
a cream soda
a ginger ale
a second salami sandwich
scrambled eggs
french toast
milk
yogurt burst cereal
cinnamon roll
a bowl of soup with two pieces of bread
hot chocolate
You would think that I'd explode after eating all that, and I did feel a bit sick.
Anyway, most of my blogs have been negative, but I am HAPPY.
Why?
I love my classes. I didn't think I would be excited to write surveys and write proposals, but I am. This semester is going to be awesome! Though, I think it will be slightly stressful, but that's okay. Last semester I only had 13 credits and had lots of free time, and it was horrible. I didn't read my textbooks, I didn't really do anything productive, and it wasn't intensely fun. So, that is all going to change this semester.
Above all else, I want to be happy! So, that's my official goal.
My favorite:
Pickles! (This was Jen's idea, not mine.)
The only kind of pickles I actually will eat are sweet pickles. I do not like pickles on hamburgers, sandwiches, salads, hot dogs, or any relish.
I will eat sweet pickles alone, though. They are quite tasty.

1 comment:

Jeniakai said...

Pickles are funny. Like galoshes.