Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm not weak: Then Prove it!

Happy New Year, everyone! I am slightly less out of it, though I still feel sick. Strangely, I seem to be doing worse after starting the antibiotics. Is that a bad sign? As I'm leaving in three days for school, this means that I will have been sick for the ENTIRE BREAK. It kind of sucks, because this is usually when I get to do all my running around and shopping and stuff, but that is the last thing I feel like doing.

Anyway! I am going to list my new year's resolutions, so that maybe I'll actually do them.

1-start up my medication again.

Oh joy. Yes, I can hardly wait.

2-Go to class more often than missing.

I cannot afford to have grades like I did this past semester, so I really need to go. Especially since my classes start at 12 every day, I really have no excuse.

3-Do all my reading assignments.

Unfortuantely I got out of the habit of reading my textbooks in the middle of last semester, and there was so much to read I didn't catch up. If I stay on top of it all this time, I should do better.

Yay for Katie! I am going to rock school this year.

1 comment:

Jeniakai said...

I second that yay. Rock on.