Monday, January 01, 2007

Why the torture?

I was sick, so I got antibiotics and they cured the infection, but now I'm sick again. WHY????? According to my Grandma, my dad would cough for a month after getting sick, and coughed the first three months my parents were dating. Thanks, Dad. .....I hit enter on this computer (my grandparent's) and nothing happens. I read this article online that people who are happier get sick less, and people who are unhappy get sick more. I ran this theory by my dad (as a possible explanation as to why I got sick when I was already unhappy and stressed and tired) and his response was basically "Don't be an idiot. That isn't why." So thank you dad, for being so compassionate. No, I love my dad. I just can't stand being sick, especially around Christmas. It gets in the way of everything I want to do. Grades are being posted tomorrow. I am gonna die. More later, on a better computer.

1 comment:

Jeniakai said...

I thought grades were already posted. Unfortunately. Be happy!