Monday, December 10, 2007

Let's Play Rachel's Game!

I like being happy.


Do you know what makes me happy? Here is a list of a few things:

-great ideas late at night that never come to pass

-purple pens

-sweaters

-cake

-chivalry

-roommates

-quotes that are imortalized seconds after being said

-new versions of "rock,paper, scissors"

-laughing

-cases of those small oranges

-fleece blankets

-watching movies when I should be studying

-quiet boys

-christmas songs

-hot chocolate

-phone calls

-caramel and cheese popcorn mixed

-crisp air

-walking in the snow

-cream soda

-Thousand Paper Cranes

-romance

-inside jokes

-other people's snacks

-sunday dinner

-writing stories

-scum (the game)

-missionary letters


Maybe simple things influence my happiness, but I think that's a good thing.

1 comment:

Jeniakai said...

Voodoo! Is it voodoo?! I'm pretty sure that makes me happy :P