Friday, November 24, 2006

Beautiful Girl

I don't really know why I'm writing a blog at 12:30 at night when I'm dead tired, but I'm feeling it, so I'm writing it. Normally I'm not tired this late, but I've been getting up early all week to run around and do things. Actually, twice I've had to get ready in 40 minutes after being woken up and told we're meeting someone at a certain time. I hate being rushed in getting ready. In an ideal world, I would love to take like 3 hours getting ready, but even if I have that much time, I don't use it to get ready anyway, so it doesn't matter.

My favorite movie ever, Singing in the Rain, is on TV, so we're watching it. I just adore this movie. Yes, there are some scenes that are really long and boring, but many parts of it I just love. When I was really little I wanted to marry Gene Kelly. I'm not sure if he was dead at the time or not.

Even though we're doing a ton of running around and shopping, I'm actually quite relaxed. I'm a little sad to back to school because I will have to face the world and papers and tests and everything I'm not ready for, though I am excited to see my friends and enjoy all the things I love about going to school. Even if I don't have near enough energy to do it all and will get no sleep when I go back for a few days.

There are so many things I wanted to do this week that I just didn't do. I really wanted to work on my scrapbook and buy people's Christmas presents and work on my story, but I ended up watching movies with my family, reading the 5th Harry Potter book, and playing my sister's SIMS2 on our computer. I don't know how I have less time at home then I do at school, but I do.

I think I need my dog at school with me to keep my stress level down.

I think college is one of the most selfish times in a person's life. They have no family with them, no one except their friends and roommates to care about, and they have to make all kinds of decisions about their future. That's not a bad thing, as it is an important stage of life, but sometimes I hate it.

1 comment:

Jeniakai said...

I've gotten absolutely no homework done either. Go us!