Monday, September 11, 2006

Um...I'm at school. Real exciting, right?

Does it ever bother you when you feel apathetic about something? Like you should care, and you know you should care, but you still don't?

No one does? Oh, good. I was really enjoying my German class for awhile, but now the novelty has worn off and I'm just dreading the class. I feel like I am not picking up the language phrases as quickly as other people in the class, but some of them already know a lot of German, so I just look stupid in comparison.

And....I feel like I should be having more fun than I am. People are like, "let's do this! Let's do that!" and....I don't feel like doing it. I feel like relaxing in my apartment. I realize I shouldn't be a hermit, but a hermit has more fun.

I love walking around campus when it's not too hot. The flowers are so gorgeous right now.

Yay! My other roommates bathroom flooded, so when the matinence man came, he fixed our sink and our broken door too! Woohoo! Hurray!

Here's me, as a spy:

Yahoo! Avatars

1 comment:

Jeniakai said...

You just cheered our leaky ceiling. Hehehe.